- Found Codes P0340 Camshaft Position Sensor Circuit Malfunction. Oil level very low. Recommend starting with changing oil. After changing oil code P0340 still active. Checked timing and found camshaft timing off. Tming chain possibly stretched. Recommend replacing timing chain and related components. Also code P0661 Intake manifold tuning valve control circuit low. Found variable intake air solenoid faulty. Recommend replacing
- TIMING CHAIN – Remove & Replace – In-Line4 – [Includes: R&I Sprocket(s).]
- REMOVE AND REPLACE MOTOR OIL AND OIL FILTER, LUBE CHASSIS WHERE APPLICABLE, CHECK TIRE PRESSURE AND ALL FLUID LEVELS.
- Hazardous Waste Disposal Fee (Cal)
- INTAKE MANIFOLD RUNNER CONTROL SOLENOID – Remove & Replace
- CANISTER PURGE SOLENOID – Remove & Replace
- AXLE SHAFT ASSEMBLY – Remove & Install or Remove & Replace – In-Line4 Both – [DOES NOT include alignment. NOTE: For Independent Suspension Type Axles, Axle Shaft Assembly consists of Axle Shaft, Boots and Joints.]
Jeanette S. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/8/2022