- 45% remaining on front and rear brake pads
- Found a piece of glass wedged in between left front backing plate and brake rotor. removed and test drove. No more noise present
- Hazardous Waste Disposal Fee (Cal)
- INSPECT ALL HYDRAULIC LINE AND HOSES. INSPECT CALIPERS AND WHEEL CYLINDERS. INSPECT MASTER CYLINDER AND CAP. FLUSH ENTIRE BRAKE SYSTEM INCLUDING MASTER CYLINDER, CALIPERS, WHEEL CYLINDERS UNTIL CLEAN.
- REMOVE AND REPLACE MOTOR OIL AND OIL FILTER, LUBE CHASSIS WHERE APPLICABLE, CHECK TIRE PRESSURE AND ALL FLUID LEVELS.
Craig T. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/17/2021