CRM Mitchell1 2023-06-09T22:04:02+00:002009 Ford Pickup CRM Mitchell1 2023-06-09T22:04:02+00:00
- Found idler pulley bearing failed, causing belt to heat up and shred. Recommend replacing all idler pulleys, belt tensioner and drive belt. Found radiator leaking and coolant recovery tank rusted and has sludge in it. Found radiator hoses and thermostat original. Recommend replacing radiator, radiator hoses, coolant recover tank and thermostat. DTCs Stored: P0420 Catalytic Converter Efficiency Below Threshold P0480 Fan 1 Control Circuit P0528 Fan Speed Sensor No Signal P1285 Cylinder Head Over Temperature Found cooling fan clutch damaged from when drive belt shreded. Recommend replacing. After replacing cooling system components, took for test drive and no cooling fan codes or cooling system codes returned at this time. Found bank 1 catalytic converter faulty. Recommend replacing. Found front brake pads at 35%. Found front rotors slightly warped. Recommend replacing front brake pads and rotors. Found rear brake pads at 85%. Found rear rotors okay at this time. Found right rear shock leaking. Recommend replacing rear shocks.
- SERPENTINE BELT TENSIONER – Remove & Replace – F150
- SERPENTINE BELT IDLER PULLEY – Remove & Replace – F150 One
- SERPENTINE BELT IDLER PULLEY – Remove & Replace – F150 Each Additional
- RADIATOR – Remove & Replace – F150
- RADIATOR HOSE – Remove & Replace – F150 Both
- WATER PUMP – Remove & Replace – F150
- COOLANT RECOVERY TANK – Remove & Replace – F150
- RESERVE TANK HOSE – Remove & Replace – F150,F250 Super Duty,F350 Super Duty – [Information not provided by Manufacturer, shop will need to estimate repair.]
- THERMOSTAT &/OR GASKET – Remove & Replace – F150,5.4L Eng
- Flushing cooling system
- REMOVE AND REPLACE MOTOR OIL AND OIL FILTER, LUBE CHASSIS WHERE APPLICABLE, CHECK TIRE PRESSURE AND ALL FLUID LEVELS.
- Hazardous Waste Disposal Fee (Cal)
Heather R. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/8/2023