CRM Mitchell1 2022-06-16T22:00:55+00:002004 Chevrolet Silverado CRM Mitchell1 2022-06-16T22:00:55+00:00
- Found left steering rack boot is torn, and leaking power steering fluid. Recommend replacing and performing an alignment. Found shocks are original and worn. Recommend replacing. Found sparking plugs due at 100,000 miles. Found air filter is due. Recommend replacing. Found A/C and Alternator belts cracked. Recommend replacing belts and tensioners. Found transmission fluid and filter dark/dirty.
- Found codes: P0446 EVAP Vent System Performance P0650 MIL Control Circuit (Cleared and did not return) Found fuel tank pressure sensor faulty. Recommend replacing.
- Found spare tire is missing and cable causing noise. Recommend replacing spare tire.
- REMOVE AND REPLACE MOTOR OIL AND OIL FILTER, LUBE CHASSIS WHERE APPLICABLE, CHECK TIRE PRESSURE AND ALL FLUID LEVELS.
- Hazardous Waste Disposal Fee (Cal)
- FUEL TANK PRESSURE SENSOR – Remove & Replace – 1500,2500,2500 HD w/Tank Shield
- SERPENTINE BELT TENSIONER – Remove & Replace – [Includes: Replace Belt (if necessary).]
- DRIVE BELT TENSIONER – Remove & Replace – V8,Gas – [Includes: Replace Belt (if necessary).]
TODD W. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/15/2022