CRM Mitchell1 2022-10-15T22:01:19+00:002016 Honda Civic CRM Mitchell1 2022-10-15T22:01:19+00:00
- Recommend Oil Change Found front rotors rusty and noisy recommend replacing rotors and pads Found rear brake pads at 10% rotors are rusty recommend replacing rotors and pads Found left front outer CV boot starting to leak grease Recommend new axle
- DISC ROTOR – Remove & Replace – Rear,Both – [Includes: Replace Pads (if necessary). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
- AXLE SHAFT ASSEMBLY – Remove & Install or Remove & Replace – One Side – [NOTE: For Independent Suspension Type Axles, Axle Shaft Assembly consists of Axle Shaft, Boots and Joints.]
- REMOVE AND REPLACE MOTOR OIL AND OIL FILTER, LUBE CHASSIS WHERE APPLICABLE, CHECK TIRE PRESSURE AND ALL FLUID LEVELS.
- Hazardous Waste Disposal Fee (Cal)
Jennifer M. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/14/2022