CRM Mitchell1 2021-06-30T22:03:38+00:002016 GMC Terrain CRM Mitchell1 2021-06-30T22:03:38+00:00
- codes P0011 Intake camshaft position system performance fault. Tested variable valve timing system and found intake camshaft solenoid sticking. Recommend replacing both intake and exhaust variable valve solenoids.
- SERVICE AIR CONDITIONER. CHECK CONDITION OF ALL BELTS AND LINES. EVACUATE AND RECHARGE WITH R-134. TEST SYSTEM PERFORMANCE AND CHECK FOR LEAKS. Found system about a 1/3 lb low on freon.
- VARIABLE VALVE TIMING SOLENOID – Remove & Replace – In-Line4 Both,Intake & Exhaust – [NOTE: Labor estimates listed are for R&R only and DOES NOT include diagnosis time.]
- REMOVE AND REPLACE MOTOR OIL AND OIL FILTER, LUBE CHASSIS WHERE APPLICABLE, CHECK TIRE PRESSURE AND ALL FLUID LEVELS.
- Hazardous Waste Disposal Fee (Cal)
Nathan A. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/29/2021